Monday, April 28, 2008

Summer has officially started for me and Ty and we couldn't be happier. We have been so busy the last month with papers, quizzes, presentations, and finals that we didn't have time to leave the house. Our weekends consisted of homework-eat-homework-sleep. Now that school is out and finals are over we are ready to play! This weekend we partied it up with the Murdock fam. We went to Jumping Jacks for Ridges birthday and got to experience a million kids running all over the place and creating mass chaos. I'm sure Alina will have a great movie posted shortly to give you an idea of the excitement. On Saturday I went with my friend, Dyanna, to the Jazz game (Ty was very jealous that he wasn't able to go :) Thanks to Nick for providing the seats, the shirts and the food!


8 comments:

J. Melody said...

Let the summer festivities begin...lots of Thai food and Italian ice!

miranda said...

I'm glad you get to take and break and have some fun!! I'm sure you had a great time at luch yesterday with all of the noisy kids(and they weren't even mine!!)

wild murdocks said...

Yes, jumping jacks was too much fun, thanks for coming!

See you this weekend, Jane Austen and junk food.

McKell said...

Yeah an update! I am pretty sure I witnessed the post firsthand, but for some reason it is fun to see it on your blog.

Unknown said...

jane austin and junk food?? yes, let the fun begin! i'm so happy you guys are done with finals and blogging again. i was starting to worry. what is jumping jacks??

miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
me said...

Jumping Jacks is great. It teaches kids how to be good hunters. You go into this building and there are Jack Rabbits jumping around everwhere and the kids get to shot them. It's the best! I wish we had this as kids growing up I would have been a much better rabbit hunter.

The Duncan Family said...

Enjoy your time off from school. We missed you at the bridal shower.