Thursday, June 28, 2007

Goodbye RKelly link :(

So as much as we love good ol' RKelly, his music video has some pretty nasty coments on it(thanks Miranda for spotting those!:) Anyways, I'm sad to say I have taken off the link and I know you will all be devestated... Try to be tough and RKelly will remain in your hearts if you let him! Speaking of criminals, the best news of the day... the utah county jail website is open again so if you are bored, google it and you will get some pretty cheap thrills!

4 comments:

wild murdocks said...

I'm glad you took the high road. If you want a cheap thrill, check out my song of the day site, and listen to the song, "Business Time". Not as trashily funny as rkelly, but worth a little chuckle.

miranda said...

Thanks Bre, for taking the trash off. I know how much you love RKelly :), I'm glad you remembered who you are and what you stand for. :)
Love Ya
Miranda

McKell said...

Don't worry already checked out the jail and saw a few familiar faces...hmmm...

TyandBre said...

Alina, that song is pretty hilarious... Where the heck do you find that stuff???