Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Go With the Flow

"Ah the river... who knows where she'll take you. When you are adrift at last, give thanks to the fates. No matter what you've forgotten, everything you need is here. All you can do is go with the flow." 

--Ann Walka

We all know that Ty and I have a hard time "going with the flow" (Ty especially..:) but one thing that I've learned to love about floating down the river is you really have to let go of everything and literally go with the flow of the river. We had a very nice and relaxing trip with the Murdock clan and it was hard to get back to work on Monday. It's crazy how fast the relaxation from the river trip can disappear once we get back to our stress-filled lives! 





10 comments:

miranda said...

That really was such a relaxing and fun trip. It is hard to get back to the real world and face my 2 year old that I left home! The girls had so much fun and can't stop talking about it- they love to be with you guys. Thanks for taking care of them!

creed said...

Ahh the mighty yet relaxing San Juan. I started going though pina colada withdrawls so I went to the store last nigh and bought more drink mix. I'm addicted! Nice video.

me said...

I love the music as much as the video. The song reminds me of a naked guy floating down the river, we should have tried that!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

Hey ty and bre, this is curt. What the hell happened to you. You look like you just crawled out from underneath a rock after a month or two. I miss hearing the river stories at the cab shop when the fam would get back home. Hearing how steve fell in the water, how paul loves to listen to his kayak philosophy, "my names paul, blah blah blah." Just wanted to say hello, glad you guys had fun, Curt

J. Melody said...

You got some great pictures...I especially liked the ones of the meals. There's some good grub on the river. Everett and I missed you all. Thanks for caring for our little Dona rugrat, or should I say riverrat.

Celiece said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Funny I just called you out on not updating very often tonight and then I get home and check and here is a new update.

TyandBre said...

Curt, I assume you are referring to Bre. She really has let herself go! I can barely get her to shower anymore.

Unknown said...

go with the flow, yeah, those are the first words i think of when i think of ty

wild murdocks said...

Thanks for all your work! We had a lots of fun, and the boys have such a great time playing with you both!

Chailyn said...

are you a pearl jam fan now days???? or just the into the wild stuff? I'm proud of you either way:)