Thursday, July 31, 2008

High Uintas Wilderness


This past week I spent in the Grandaddy and Four Lakes Basins of the Uintas. Todd is working as the wilderness ranger in those basins for the summer. So Brian, River, Mikey (Ashli's little brother) and I went in to keep him company. We had a great trip and caught alot of Big Brookies and Artic Grayling. 

Daynes Lake in the Four Lakes Basin with Cyclone pass in the background. We spent the entire day here fishing and sleeping.
Brinton Meadows
This is one of the Brookies we caught out of Rainbow Lake.
Rainbow Lake with Mt. Agassiz in the Back.
Todd and I at Daynes Lake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys go on so many fun adventures together! I'm glad to see your doing well.

Chris said...

This is officially my favorite picture of Todd. The full uniform reminds me of my days with UPS. It's quite breathtaking.

wild bri said...

Chris did not just compare the FS uniform with the UPS uniform did he? You better take it back now Nielson, but I do agree it is breath taking. I feel bad we missed out on the Four Lakes basin last time I was there I was with Merdle.