Thursday, November 27, 2008

I Am Thankful For..

1. Tyler - I'm thankful to be married to such an amazing person. I could go on and on, but that gets annoying.
2. The Gospel
3. Our awesome families - we are so lucky to have amazing families who we love to be with.
4. Sonic Diet Coke with real cherries and limes (yes, it is this high on my list)
5. Our jobs and great employers who are flexible with our crazy schedules.
6. My education
7. This country and the freedoms that we enjoy.
8. Chocolate and Salt - not together, but two of my favorite things.
9. A great landlord and a warm place to sleep at night.
10. All of the little things we enjoy each day that get taken for granted.

4 comments:

Iann said...

Dito to the Sonic Diet Coke with real cherries!! (Thanks for introducing us!!)

Nick and Dyanna said...

I knew this country would be on that list somewhere. :) Although where is Obama as president?

TyandBre said...

I'm actually more thankful that Sarah Palin isn't going to be in the white house... Obama winning was just a perk. :)

miranda said...

Yeah for Sonic and chocolate, I'm not sure about the salt :)