Thursday, February 7, 2008


Last Saturday we went and saw the newest addition to the Murdock family, Everett Creed Murdock. He is so adorable and sweet. Maren and Hatee couldn't get enough of him.
On our way back from Salt Lake, the girls decided to plan a little party and so Maren and Hatee came over and we made brownies, valentines, learned the oompa loompa dance, did pull-ups on our way cool bar, and much more. It was quite the party, although somehow Ty ended up asleep in our bedroom. I guess he didn't find it as exciting as the girls did.

On Sunday we went to my mom's and had a raging Superbowl party with lots and lots of food.

7 comments:

Creed said...

Nothing says party quite like midget dancing and doing pull-ups!

me said...

It's not midget anymore, they are little people!!! I have tried the pull up bar and it is pretty sweet. I have talked Miranda in putting one in our bedroom but I hang from it and do sit ups. Bre I think you have a little chocolate on your face or was that for Ty, ewh!!!

Celiece said...

Nathan got a pull up bar for christmas. Parker love to hang from it!!

miranda said...

The pull up bar was quite the hit!! Maren can't stop talking about it! You guys are so sweet, I'm glad Maren has a Mom to take care of her if something ever happens to me!!! :) Oh I have all of the maternity clothes at my house waiting for you to pick up!!!!

TyandBre said...

Haha... Ty didn't think that was very funny! :)

wild murdocks said...

Cutey patootie.

You all sure know how to party!

You can have my "What to expect when your expecting" book.

Unknown said...

sounded like a raging party, when do you find out about river trips and what you are having, congratulations, we knew you guys would beat us, you win,