Monday, June 1, 2009

Wedding and Missionary

Could the month of May have been any more crazy? With Sean and Mike's surgeries, Nikki's wedding, and Mike's farewell we have had quite the month. Friday was the big wedding and it was beautiful. Congrats Nikki and Matt! We love you guys and are so happy for you.


On Wednesday we will be sending Mike off to the MTC for "the best two years of his life." I'm not totally convinced on that one, but I am proud of him for making the decision to serve the Lord. We love you Mike and we'll be thinking about you while you're in Samara, Russia.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

you did have a crazy month. and now you are sitting in the other room and you don't know i am commenting on your blog. i hope june is quieter. love you guys!

Nikki and Matt said...

I dont need to post.. you did it for me! haha no, I would totally post about the wedding but uh... well we dont have internet!!