Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Slacking on Westwater






We have been in school for about two weeks now and have already needed a break... I'm pretty sure that's not a very good beginning to the semester. For some reason, Tyler and I tend to be easily stressed out, so it's nice when we can take a break from our school, work, homework routine. I feel like a huge slacker since we have only been in school for such a short period of time but I guess there's no better way to slack then on a river trip.  For some video footage of the big adventure, see Brian's blog

3 comments:

miranda said...

Sounds like it was a fun trip!

Newty said...

I love the picture of Steve, Bri and Ty and their "We don't need to zip up our life jackets, our last name is Murdock" attitude. And I am pretty sure a large quantity of that meat is still lodged somewhere in me!

Unknown said...

are those steaks?? i didn't know you invited my dad.

i'm glad you guys had fun. the funny thing is, is that the thing i was most sad about not going was the great chat we would have had on the way down.